Call for Proposal Announcement
Please refer to the announcement in the supplement documents.
01 Feb 2023
15 Feb 2023
Synopsis of the Award
The Guangdong Ding Ying Science and Technology Award was approved by the provincial government in 1989 and established in the name of the famous academician Ding Ying. It aims to inherit and carry forward the spirit and good character of the famous scientist Ding Ying's dedication to science and encourage young and middle-aged scientists in Guangdong province to devote themselves to the great cause of rejuvenating the country through science and education.
- Applicants should be under the age of 60 (born after 1 January 1963) and conduct scientific research in Guangdong Province.
- Applicants who have made important and innovative achievements and made outstanding contributions in the field of natural science research.
- Applicants who have made significant and creative achievements and outstanding contributions in engineering technology and have achieved remarkable application results.
- Applicants who have made outstanding achievements in the popularization of science and technology, the popularization and transfer of scientific and technological achievements, and the management of science and technology, and have produced remarkable social or economic benefits.
- For other important requirements, please refer to the announcement in the supplement documents.
- Applicants should prepare “candidate documents” (detailed requirements refer to the official announcement) in word format and send them to RD by email.
- RD will review all the documents. After receiving the final version (in word and pdf format), RD will prepare the hard copies of the application materials and submit them to the Guangdong Provincial Association for Science and Technology.
HKUST(GZ) can submit no more than three applications. If more than three applications are received, the three most outstanding candidates will be nominated.
孟熹 Alan Meng
Research Department, HKUST(GZ)
T: 020-8833 8992
E: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org