Call for Proposal Announcement
Please refer to the project guideline in the supplement documents.
500,000 CNY to 35 million CNY
2 to 4 years
General Projects: 15 Dec 2022, 24:00 Projects on the Research Direction 1.4: 3 Apr 2023, 24:00
General Projects: 30 Dec 2022, 24:00 Projects on the Research Direction 1.4: 18 Apr 2023, 24:00
System opens on:
General Projects: 14 Nov 2022, 8:00 Projects on the Research Direction 1.4: 3 Mar 2023, 8:00
Synopsis of the Scheme
This announcement includes two programs of the National Key Research & Development Funding Scheme in 2023. One is the Technology and Innovation Cooperation among International Governments Program (First Round). The other is Strategic Technology Innovation Collaboration with Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan Program (First Round).
Applicants should meet all the following requirements:
- The PI shall have a senior professional title or a doctoral degree.
- The PI shall be born after 1 Jan 1962.
- Foreign researchers employed by mainland institutions or researchers from Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan can be the PI of the project.
For other eligibility requirements, please refer to the program guidelines.
Applicants shall submit the proposal on the online application system (国家科技管理信息系统公共服务平台).
Applicants can contact Alan Meng to create an account for the application system.
- Please initiate the internal review application through the Research Project Internal Review System (CLICK HERE) and upload the following documents to the system by the internal deadline.
- Research Project Application Approval Form
- Project Proposal
- Commitment Letter on Integrity (诚信承诺书)
- Ethics Review Report (if applicable)
- Collaborative Agreement (submit to RD by email for legal review)
孟熹 Alan Meng
Research Department, HKUST(GZ)
T: 020-8833 8992
E: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com